- When cleaning the car, be sure to keep the suede wet, and the suede can’t be used dry. Before using suede, soak it in water, then screw it dry, and then wipe the car. Wash it after use and then dry it until dry. When the suede is dry, it will be hard. The new suede is soft after you get it. It will be hard after seeing water. There will be slight hair loss when you use the new suede a few times, but it will disappear after you use it a few times.
- Suede has the characteristics of less water absorption and clean water absorption. Friends who like to take care of the car by themselves. After washing the car, it is recommended to roughly wipe the water droplets with a microfiber towel, then wipe the glass with suede, and then wipe the car paint (wipe the clean place first, and then the dirty place). It is suggested that suede should be used together with nano towel: for example, the instrument panel of the car interior is scrubbed with microfiber towel. Suede is more suitable for wiping glass, rear-view mirror and car paint, and these places can’t be cleaned with towel.
- Washing and maintenance of suede car towel:
- Before the first use, soak it in clean water for 2 minutes, rub it slightly and screw it dry;
- The used deer skin can be soaked in warm water within 40 ℃ for 10 minutes and then scrubbed;
- If there is too much dirt, wash it with a small amount of shower gel, and then wash it with clean water;
- After washing, put the deer skin in a cool place to dry or dry in the shade. It’s best to rub it with your hands before it dries completely, so that the deer skin is not easy to harden after drying.