1. Blot up any spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub the stain, as this can cause it to spread.
2. Use a soft-bristled brush or a suede eraser to gently remove dirt and stains from the surface of the suede. Do this in a circular motion to avoid damaging the texture of the leather.
3. For more stubborn stains, mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle and lightly spritz the affected area. Then, use your brush or eraser to gently remove the stain.
4. If there is a strong odor in the interior, place a small dish of baking soda inside the car, and leave it overnight. This will help to absorb any unpleasant smells.
5. To maintain the suede’s soft texture, use a suede conditioner spray once a month.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your suede leather interior clean and looking its best for years to come.